A ChargePoint is an electric vehicle charging station (EV Charging Network) in the United States and Europe. The company was founded in 2007. Its headquarter is based in Campbell, California. According to Wikipedia, it has thousands of charging stations in different places.
ChargePoint is very beneficial for its users. But due to some reasons, you may need to delete it. This article will contain step-by-step guides on “How to Delete a ChargePoint Account.”
- Why Delete Chargepoint Account?
- How To Delete A ChargePoint Account?
- Data Deletion Request
- How To Deactivate a ChargePoint Account?
- How To Reactivate Chargepoint Account?
- How To Cancel ChargePoint Subscription
- Delete Joom Account
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why Delete Chargepoint Account?
The following reasons can compel you to delete your ChargePoint account.
- You don’t want more services from ChargePoint.
- You have shifted to an area where a chargepoint is no longer available.
How To Delete A ChargePoint Account?
Follow the simple step to delete the ChargePoint account.
- Go to the ChargePoint website.
- Log in to your existing account.
- Find the “account tab” option and click on it.
- Go down and find the section “cancel the account.”
- Enter your credentials, like usernames and passwords.
- Click on the button Cancel Account.
- Your account will be canceled.
Data Deletion Request
While you were active on your account, they may have stored your information. If you want to delete that information from their servers, you may request them to delete your personal information.
- This request is known as a Data Deletion Request. It is not compulsory but can be very useful.
- Just follow the simple step to write the data deletion request.
- Find the email that is connected to your Chargepoint account.
- Login to this email to compose a data deletion request.
- Start composing the email. Remember to write why you want to delete data and accounts.
- Also, write your account information in the body of the email. Account information means your account activation date, username, passwords, etc.
- They may also ask you for some extra information.
- Write the subject line: Delete my Account and Data from ChargePoint.
- Send the email to their official email address, [email protected].
How To Deactivate a ChargePoint Account?
You may need to deactivate the ChargePoint account. Here are simple tips to deactivate the ChargePoint account.
- Open the Chargepoint login page.
- Enter your credentials to log in.
- Go to my account page from your account.
- Find the “deactivate tab” there.
- Click on the “deactivate account tab”.
- Reconfirm that you want to deactivate the ChargePoint account.
- Your account will be deactivated
How To Reactivate Chargepoint Account?
Once deactivated, the changepoint account can be reactivated. To reactivate the ChargePoint account, follow the simple step given below.
- Open the ChargePoint account page.
- Login to your account by entering your credentials.
- Find the reactivated tab there
- Click on the reactivate tab.
- Confirm that you want to reactivate the ChargePoint account.
- Your ChargePoint account will be reactivated.
How To Cancel ChargePoint Subscription
Suppose you have subscribed to one of their services and want to cancel the subscription. This guide can help you in this regard.
Follow the simple step to cancel the Chargepoint subscriptions.
- Open the official account of Chargepoint.
- Enter your name and password to log in.
- Once logged in, navigate to the subscription section of the account.
- Find the cancel subscription option there.
- Click on the cancel subscription button.
- Reconfirm to cancel the subscription of the charge point.
- Once confirmed, your subscription will be canceled.
After the subscription cancellation, you will not be charged any amount by the company. However, you can still access your account until the end of your billing cycle.
Delete Joom Account
Joom is a multinational e-commerce store. A lot of people get to register their accounts on Joom. Later they want to delete it for various reasons. Suppose you have stuck with any possible causes and want to delete the JOOm account.
You can read our article on How to delete a Joom account. Aish ideas Joom guide contains complete information and provides multiple steps for deleting the Joom account.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is ChargePoint safe?
Additionally, all of their chargers are UL-certified and compliant with international safety standards. This means that their chargers are thoroughly tested for quality and safety before being put into use.
Finally, ChargePoint also offers an online community for customers to share feedback and ask questions about their service, providing extra peace of mind.
Can I use ChargePoint app without card?
Some stations may require users to use the app to initiate a charging session, while others may allow users to start a session with a physical card or through the app. However, users may need to add a payment method to their account to pay for charging sessions through the app.
How do I activate my ChargePoint?
1. Download the ChargePoint app and create an account
2. Add a payment method to your account (if needed)
3. Use the app to find a ChargePoint station and reserve a charging spot (if available)
4. Follow any on-screen instructions or scan the station’s QR code with the app to start the charging session
5. Monitor the charging progress through the app and stop the session when complete.
The specific steps may vary depending on the ChargePoint station and the user’s account settings.
You may need to delete the ChargePoint account for many reasons. Deleting your account is not so difficult, but a technical one. Following the simple steps can lead you to the deletion of the account. We have mentioned all the possible steps to delete the ChargePoint account. The need is just to follow them carefully.
Relevant Guides And Tips
- Fixed: Youtube Says You Are Offline Check Your Connection MAC (14 Solutions)
- 18 Best Cache Music Apps for iPhone/Android [2023 Review]