Android devices come with a default screenshot location that can be changed in the device settings. The default is often at the bottom of the screen, but you can change it to anywhere you want.
If you want to take a screenshot on your Android device, but don’t want it stored in the Pictures app, there’s a way to change where it goes. Open the Settings app and select Screenshot. Under where screenshots are saved, pick an option other than Pictures.
How to Change Screenshot Location on Android?
When you take a screenshot on Android, it’s automatically saved to your device’s internal storage. If you want to save screenshots to your SD card instead, or if you just want to change the default folder where screenshots are saved, here’s how:
1. Take a Screenshot on Android
To take a screenshot on Android, simultaneously press the power button and the volume down button. If successful, you have done it then the screenshot will be saved to your Gallery.
- You can also swipe down from the top of the screen with two fingers to take a screenshot.
- Taking screenshots on Android devices is easy – just hold the power and volume down buttons simultaneously for a few seconds, and your device will take a screenshot.
- Screenshots are saved to your phone’s internal storage in the “Screenshots” folder.
- If you want to change where your screenshots are saved, there are a few different ways to do it.
- One way is to use a screenshot app like Screenshot Easy, which lets you save screenshots to your phone’s SD card, or to cloud storage services like Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Another way is to change the location setting for screenshots on your device. To do this, go to Settings > Storage >Screenshot Location and select the folder where you want your screenshots saved.
2. Find the Screenshot on Your Phone
If you want to take a screenshot on your Android phone or tablet, hold down the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time. Once you’ve captured the image, it will be saved to your device’s Gallery app. To change where your screenshots are saved, open the Gallery app and tap the Menu button.
Then select Settings and Screenshot location. From here, you can choose to save your screenshots to either internal or external storage, or even directly to a cloud service like Google Drive or Dropbox.
3. Copy the Screenshot to Your Computer
Once you have taken a screenshot on your Android device, you will likely want to save it to your computer for further editing or sharing. There are a few ways to do this, depending on your operating system and the software you are using.
If you are using a Macintosh computer, you can use the built-in Grab app to copy the screenshot directly to your clipboard. From there, you can paste it into any other application. If you are using a Windows computer, you can use the Print Screen key to copy the screenshot directly to your clipboard. You can then paste it into any other application or save it as a file.
4. Change the Screenshot Location on Your Android Phone
Android phones come with a built-in screenshot capability. This is a very handy feature to have, but what if you want to change the screenshot location on your Android phone? Maybe you want to save your screenshots to your computer or an online storage account instead of the phone’s internal memory. Here are two methods for changing the screenshot location on Android:
- Open the Settings app and select “System.”
- Select “Advanced” and then “Screenshot.”
- Tap the “Location” drop-down menu and choose a new save location for your screenshots.
- Tap “OK” to save your changes.
- Screenshots will now be saved to the new location you selected.
5. Paste the Screenshot into a Document or Email
There may be times when you want to save a screenshot to a different location than the default. Perhaps you want to email it to someone or save it to a cloud service. Here’s how you can change the screenshot location on Android:
- Open the Settings and go to Storage.
- Tap on internal storage and then scroll down until you see the Screenshots folder.
- Tap on the Screenshots folder and then tap on the menu button (three vertical dots) in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select the Copy path from the menu.
Now open whatever app you want to use to take screenshots and press and hold the power and volume down buttons simultaneously until you hear a shutter sound.
In conclusion, there are a few different ways that you can change the location of your screenshots on Android. By following the simple steps outlined in this article, you can easily change the default screenshot location on your device.
Keep your screenshots organized and easy to find. You can easily change the screenshot directory to anywhere you want. This can be a great way to keep your screenshots organized and easy to find.
How To Guides And Tips
- LG Stylo 6 Touch Screen Issues: Fix Them with Easy Steps?
- How To Remove Star Symbol In Android | Solved In Easy Steps
- How To Connect Samsung Tv To Wifi Without Adapter? Solved